Seedify is a leading incubator and launchpad platform committed to fostering blockchain-gaming growth and adoption by supporting and spearheading innovation in a rapidly growing and evolving technology space.
With 40 successful project launches, industry-leading service and expertise — coupled with the support of a large, consistently growing community of tokenholders — Seedify has established itself as the go-to launch platform in the blockchain gaming sector.
As an innovation leader, Seedify is positioning itself at the forefront of this exciting future. On Jan. 24 it introduced Seedify NFT Space, a groundbreaking new master product for nonfungible tokens (NFT).
Seedify NFT Space
Seedify NFT Space will feature an innovative gaming-and-metaverse-centric asset marketplace. The platform will cater solely to those assets and their ever-increasing, interconnected use cases, multiverse integrations and the countless use cases still waiting to be discovered.
Seedify NFT Space will address the shortcomings of current NFT marketplaces and their inability to adequately accommodate utility-based metaverse and in-game assets collections. Platform features will include lower fees and a user-friendly interface with intuitive, space-specific asset research tools.
A new token and airdrop — SNFTS
While Seedify NFT Space will bring additional utility to Seedify’s native token, SFUND, the platform will also feature its unique utility token, SNFTS.
Seedify will not offer any SNFTS tokens for sale; Instead, the tokens will be airdropped to SFUND tokenholders on a 20-to-1 basis, SNFTS to SFUND, along with OpenSea users and tokenholders of select partner NFT collections. JRNY Club and Neo Tokyo, co-created by Alex Becker, have already been announced as airdrop partners.
Strategic snapshots taken for five weeks will determine the number of tokens each tokenholder receives. Each snapshot qualifies for 20 SNFTS tokens to one SFUND token.
SFUND provides owners with advantages such as the right to participate in initial game offerings, and SNFTS features its benefits in Seedify NFT Space:
- Fee discounts — SNFTS users will be able to access 1% marketplace fees versus 2% when using other tokens.
- Better random-number-generator (RNG) rates for NFT drop chances — SNFTS is important for special NFT drops. The amount of SNFTS in a wallet is one of the two key data points that will increase chances during the RNG process. More SNFTS means more opportunities for higher-value NFT rewards. The other key data point is the value of the NFT item being purchased: Larger transactions increase RNG reward value.
- Creating extra treasuries for collaborations, marketing, NFT drops and expansions.
Seedify’s snapshots and SNFTS token airdrops for OpenSea users and NFT-holding wallets from certain blue-chip collections will facilitate a widespread and diverse launch of this new platform.
SNFTS airdrop — eligibility guidelines and rules
There are three ways to qualify to receive SNFTS token airdrops:
- SFUND snapshots — Airdrop snapshots will be performed for SFUND stakers and farmers for five weeks. Stakers and farmers will earn tokens at a rate of one SFUND per 20 SNFTS for each snapshot.
- OpenSea snapshots — Seedify wants to announce the new platform to the growing NFT community more effectively, and will also take snapshots of OpenSea users’ wallets. Based on the activity of their wallet volumes, NFT adopters will get SNFTS airdrops to welcome new community members with a mass campaign.
- Partner NFT Snapshots — Those who hold NFTs from certain blue-chip collections in their wallet will also be able to receive SNFTS airdrops. JRNY Club and Neo Tokyo NFT holders are already considered for the snapshots.
Two snapshots already occurred on Jan. 31 and Feb. 7. As the snapshot calendar continues, each SFUND will continue to yield up to 20 SNFTS each week:
- Feb. 14
- Feb. 21
- Feb. 28
Learn more about Seedify NFT Space and the SNFTS token here.
Seedify is a blockchain gaming-focused incubator and launchpad ecosystem, empowering innovators and project developers through access to funding, community and partnership building, and a full support system to help drive the future of gaming and blockchain.
To learn more about Seedify, follow the links:
This is a paid press release. Cointelegraph does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products, or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. Cointelegraph is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods, or services mentioned in the press release.